1. Each reference to “you”, “your” or “client” in these Terms and Conditions shall be to the “Client” named on the Booking Confirmation. Each reference to “ZZZ”, “ZZZ Corporate Accommodation”, “us”, “we” or “our” shall be a reference to H2SNOW Limited. Each reference to “property” shall be to the property or properties listed on the Booking Confirmation.
2. Each property is offered for rental subject to confirmation by ZZZ Corporate Accommodation to you. To reserve a property, please sign and return to us the Booking Confirmation which is your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please ensure you have read these Terms and Conditions and checked the accuracy of the Booking Confirmation before you submit it to us and this creates a binding obligation between us. Following our receipt of the Booking Confirmation we will either send you a final confirmation of the booking and this creates a binding obligation between you and us, or in the unlikely event that the booking is not accepted by us, we will inform you without undue delay and arrange for a return of any monies paid.
3. The deposit, any balance payment and the Security Deposit required to be paid by you is stated in the ‘Payment Terms’ on the Booking Confirmation and are payable by you by the date(s) specified. Please ensure any charges levied by your bank are met by you and are not deducted from the amount you are required to pay us.
4. You may cancel the booking at any time prior to the start date of the rental period upon written notice to us. In the event of such cancellation, we shall be entitled to keep all monies paid by you prior to the date of cancellation except for (i) any Security Deposit, which we shall return to you; and (ii) if we received your notice of cancellation at least ten weeks prior to the start of the rental period, we shall refund to you any advance payment you have made of the balance monies. Please note that the deposit is not refundable upon any cancellation of the booking. Please note that if you cancel the booking (i) prior to you paying us the deposit, you will still be liable to us for the deposit amount; and (ii) within ten weeks of the start of the rental period and you have failed to pay a balance payment due and owing, you will still be liable to us for that balance payment.
5. We may cancel a booking upon written notice to you if (i) any payment is not received by us by the due date stated on the Booking Confirmation; or (ii) you are in breach of any other material obligation of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of such cancellation by us, any deposit and any balance payments made to us are not refundable to you and, to the extent you have not paid us already, you will be liable to us for the immediate payment of all deposits and balance payments due and owing to us as at the date of cancellation.
6. The Security Deposit is required to cover any loss or damage to a property and its contents and the cost of any exceptional cleaning required upon your departure. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit your liability to ZZZ for any loss or damage to the property or its contents. ZZZ will account to you for the Security Deposit by refunding the balance of it (following any reasonable deductions required by ZZZ or the property owner) within 4 weeks after the end of the rental period.
7. One set of linen and towels per person and the final clean (assuming the property is left in reasonable condition) are included in the rental price.
8. The rental period shall commence at 16:00hrs on the first day and finish at 10:00hrs on the last day. ZZZ shall not be obliged to offer accommodation before the time stated and you shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. We reserve the right to charge an additional amount of €150 Euros for check in later than 22:00hrs, which shall be payable upon demand.
9. The maximum number of persons to reside in a property must not exceed the number of guests stated on the Booking Confirmation unless ZZZ has given prior written permission.
10. On behalf of you and all of your guests, you agree to (i) be a considerate occupier and to take good care of the property and its contents; (ii) not to leave the property unoccupied unless all windows are closed and doors are locked; (iii) not smoke in the property; (iV) not allow any pets or animals in the property (v) leave the property in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period; (vi) not to act in any way which is likely to cause any disturbance to those residents in neighbouring properties, and (vii) not hold any parties/events in the property with more than twice the maximum number of guests without prior written consent from ZZZ.
11. You will be responsible and liable for any loss, theft or damage to the property and any of its contents, unless there is a clear evidence of unlawful entry, as agreed by the Landlord’s insurance company. Loss, theft or damage to the personal belongings of each guest (including without limitation any motor vehicles) is not the liability or responsibility of ZZZ or the property owner.
12. You and your guests shall acquire no rights whatsoever over the property save for occupation as a temporary let for the rental period. You shall not sub-let the property.
13. You shall report to ZZZ without delay any complaints or other issues you experience with regard to the property and its contents (including without limitation any defects, losses, damage or breakdowns) to enable us to make arrangements for the repair and/or replacement of such as soon as possible.
14. ZZZ shall in no circumstances be liable to you or your guests (whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise):
– For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public or utility services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the property, garden or swimming pool;
– For any failure to perform or delay in our performance of any of our obligations that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
– For any inaccuracy within the description of the property and its contents, although please note that we use reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of such;
– For any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss arising under these Terms and Conditions and/or any booking.
Furthermore, our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with a booking and/or these Terms and Conditions (whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise) shall in no circumstances exceed an amount equal to 100% of the amount payable by you under these Terms and Conditions (excluding the Security Deposit).
15. In the unlikely event that the property is no longer available to you during the rental period, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will always try and source an alternative property of an equal or of higher standard in a similar location to offer you. Upon such notice you shall have either the right to accept any alternative we offer you or the right to cancel the booking with a full refund of all sums paid to date. These rights are your only rights and remedies in the unlikely event that the property booked by you is no longer available to you.
16. Notwithstanding any other clause of these Terms and Conditions, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and (iii) any other matter which we are not permitted to exclude or limit our liability for due to applicable law.
17. Swimming pools are only heated when stated in writing in the Booking Confirmation.
18. Any lost keys will be charged to you at a minimum cost of €75 per key depending on the type and number of keys missing. We reserve the right to deduct this charge from the Security Deposit.
19. If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these Terms and Conditions requires you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us
by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to the postal and address stated below. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us in the Booking Confirmation.
20. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
21. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
22. Each of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
23. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
24. These Terms are governed by English law. You and we both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect any rights that you may have as a consumer that cannot lawfully be excluded in accordance with the laws applicable in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled.