In celebration of National Cappuccino Day, we’re sharing our insider knowledge on where to get the best
coffee in Cannes. So, whether you’re a coffee connoisseur or simply seeking a caffeine fix, here are some must-visit spots:
- Casa di Nonna
● Warm and welcoming local on rue Hoche
● Make sure you tell Ivan we say hello!
● Recommendation: Try their signature brew; it’s a local favourite!
- Itinéraire Café
● Coffee: Exceptional choices for the coffee enthusiast in you
● If you’re feeling more in the mood for a cup of tea there is an extensive tea selection too
- Columbus Cafe & Co
● Perfect for: On-the-go coffee lovers
● Must-Try: Pair your coffee with an English egg muffin for those of you feeling a bit fragile in the
● Ideal for those missing their familiar Starbucks fix.
● You can find it at 1 rue Jean Jaures
● What’s your Starbucks name?
- Armani Café
● A great spot for a meeting on the Croisette, although the people watching might be a bit
distracting! You never know who you’ll see walk past!
- La Californie
● Great for soaking up the action around the Palais. Perfect spot to meet up for a meeting
● Note: A bit more upscale, so use this as a venue for clients you want to impress!